Thursday, July 16, 2009

Daunting Day

My day before me feels daunting. I really hate the feeling that sometimes hits me as my eyes open at first light. Reality of what lies ahead comes crashing all around me forcing out the feeling that blissful sleep has cocooned me in during the night.

Let's see: finish laundry, pull out suitcases to start putting in the clean laundry, begin straightening the house so that we can come home to organization (so that our chaos of reentry won't be met with more chaos), hair cuts for Emily and myself, get vehicle cleaned out and ready for guest travelers, figure out what entertainment items need to be packed for kiddos. Hmmm, feels like I am forgetting something. Oh yes, I need to create a check list for myself (on real paper) so that I don't have that nagging feeling of forgetting something.

I best not spend any more time enjoying myself on this computer, my day is too short!

No comments:

Post a Comment