Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kid Funnies

Here are some kid funnies!

Olivia:
(age 4) - apparently Olivia had heard things on the news that she didn't quite understand about the weather. #1: Tornadoes were heard as Tomatoes #2: "Tomatoes" had "eyes" (weatherman must have said, "eye of the tornado") #3: stay clear of the windows

Now, fast forward to the tornado (tomato?) siren sounding. This is my sweet terrified 4-year old: "Mommy, quick, the tomato is coming! And hurry, move away from the window, it is going to see us and come and get us". (How sad is that!!!)

(age 5)- One day my friend was playing the game "Farkle" on Facebook. Olivia responds: "Farkle....that sounds like a bad word....in MY head."

Emily:
(age 2)- One morning, while laying in her crib, says to me as I am getting her up, "Mama, do you have a little bit of chocolate?" (I am not kidding, she said it word for word)

(age 3)- "Mommy, I am going to marry my blankie when I grow up"

(age 4)- "When I grow up, I am going to live right next to grandma and grandpa. You can come visit me there if you want."


Chad:
(age 2)- Out in the flower garden one day, Chad was digging with his little plastic shovel. As it begins to sprinkle, he crinkles his nose, looks up at the sky and asks, "hey God, you do that?"

(age 3)- When asked where his daddy works, he responds: "my daddy works at church. My mommy is the cooker and babysitter".

(age 4)- In the drive-thru line at McDonalds, Daddy was getting frustrated. Chad, from the back seat responds: "Daddy, just take a few deep 'breath-ez', that always helps me."

No comments:

Post a Comment